Fantastic opportunity with a leading scientific organisation!
Do you have industry experience working with ELISAs and immunochemistry techniques? Are you confident working in a regulated (GLP/GCP) environment? Do you have experience managing studies or projects and liaising with clients and external parties? Then this could be the role for you!
Working as part of a busy team, you will play a senior role ensuring regulated and non-regulated studies run smoothly and according to client requirements. You will liaise with the client to discuss project requirements and internal teams to ensure the highest scientific standards are upheld at all times. Your duties will also include data analysis and reporting and providing technical support when required.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience working with ELISA and related techniques
- A strong understanding of GCP and GLP guidelines
- The ability to manage studies and projects
- Experience of MSD and Gyrolab technologies would be highly desirable but is not essential
- Outstanding communication skills
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting new role!
Key words: study director, project manager, responsible scientist, principle investigator, study manager, ELISA, immunochemistry, MSD, gyrolab, GCP, GLP, industry, pharmaceutical, drug development, CRO, York, Leeds, Yorkshire, VRS5826LC