Study Co-ordinator - Toxicology
Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking for their next move?
Do you want to work for a company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Study Co-ordinator to join our growing Toxicology team in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organizations.
The purpose of the Study Co-ordinator is to support the Toxicology team by providing assistance with study-related and Departmental administration tasks.
As a Study Co-ordinator, your main responsibilities will be:Generation of computer study plans for Study Manager approval (to include liaison with other departments as necessary)
- PDF, scan and upload study documentation
- Reviewing central blood sampling schedule to ensure Study Directors check requests in timely fashion
- Organisation and preparation of sample/data despatch on site and to other sites, Sponsors and Principal Investigators/Responsible Scientists
- Reviewing central data schedule to ensure other departments are supplying date Toxicology Operations as Scheduled
- Data checking
The ideal candidate will have
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- Previos Administration experience
- Good communication and planning skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Good attention to detail
- A desire to work in a Scientific environment
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'