Covance have an exciting opportunity for a Study Analyst to join their growing team based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
Job Title: Study Analyst - Bioanalysis
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you looking to have a Scientific career in Bioanalysis?
Do you want to work for a company that works together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, here at Covance we are looking for a Study Analyst to join our growing Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) team in Alconbury, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Covance provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organisations.
The Study Analyst will undertake routine analysis of samples for Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) studies using various extraction techniques. Develop an understanding of analytical method validation. Assist in analytical method development. Check analytical data. Take responsibility for the data produced on assigned studies.
As a Study Analyst at Covance your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyse preclinical and clinical samples for Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) studies with minimal supervision from line manager
- Undertake and develop experience in all Bioanalytical techniques (liquid-liquid extraction (LLE), protein precipitation, online and off-line solid phase extraction (SPE), etc) and expertise in LC-MS/MS instrumentation and liquid handling automation
- Undertake and develop experience in troubleshooting bioanalytical methodology
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of UK and international GLP/GCP regulations and their application to the work area
- Carry out QC checking of analytical data within the department and documentation checks, prepare data tables and graphs, and maintain associated records
- Undertake and develop experience in drafting of study plans and reports for bioanalytical reports
If you are looking for a role within an organisation that offers the chance to grow and develop your career then we would like to hear from you!
Study Analyst - You:
Education / Qualifications:
- A science or chemistry related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis (GLP/GCP regulated) or equivalent experience in a scientific laboratory environment
- Project management, client facing experience is desirable
- Great organisational skills
To submit your CV for this exciting Study Analyst opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'