At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Toxicology Department in Eye, Suffolk. We are looking for a Study Administrator to join this busy team
This role is to support Trainee Study Managers, Study Managers, Senior Study Managers and Team Leaders by providing assistance with study-related and Departmental administration tasks.
As a Study Administrator at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
Generation of computer study plans for SD approval (to include liaison with other departments as necessary).
- Preparation of protocol distribution lists and e-mailing relevant areas to inform them of the availability of study documentation
- Reviewing central blood sampling schedule to ensure Study Directors check requests in timely fashion
- Reviewing central data schedule to ensure other departments are supplying data to Toxicology Operations as scheduled.
- highlight to Toxicology Operations management when data is not available as scheduled
- arrange for data to be transferred to Toxicology Operations when available
- update Primavera as appropriate
- Preparation of study data for archiving
- Retrieval of data from archives
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Good communication and planning
- Proactive and able to manage own workload
- Experience of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) a benefit
- Experience from any operational department within a CRO or pharmaceutical company is a benefit.
- Excellent computer skills
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job