Looking for an experienced Studio Production Manager/ Fashion Producer with a keen interest in photography/ video production. You must be confident with time & budget management.
- Manage budget & timelines from inception to finished product/assets,
- Manage all parties involved in project
- Research and actualise ideas/concept briefs
- All photography, video and event production, Book photographers/videographers, external teams (i.e., sound/set), coordinate with stylist/casting manager, send out Call Sheet prior to shoot/events.
- Build and develop a network of production contacts
- Liaise and discuss projects with relevant department heads and cross functional partners - projects can range from a ecommerce, web, to fashion shows, presentations, press events, marketing videos/films, look book and ad campaigns.
- Use computer software packages for budgeting and scheduling
- Hire key staff, including still or motion image
- Control the budget and allocate resources, manage critical path / timelines for all parties involved for assets.
- Pull together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project
- Maintain contemporary technical skills
- Organise shooting schedules and availability of support staff
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Supervise the progress & timeline of the project from production to post production, ensuring targets are met from creative, budget and timing perspectives.
- Hold regular meetings with the heads of departments to discuss projects and calendar
- Bring the finished production in on budget.