Our client is a worldwide organisation based on repute and heritage. World leading in their industry, extremely reputable and a desirable place to work. They are looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join a pivotal team and client facing role. If you have previous experience managing a studio or production environment then please get in touch ASAP. This role is initially for 3 months.
- Ensure all accepted briefs are allocated job numbers, standard timings and scheduled into the Masterplan.
- Arrange all relevant process meetings and Amendments
- Manage the Editorial and Picture Desk Team meetings including agendas and minutes as required.
- Manage the supply of all external resource for the studio.
- Ensure all creative processes are up to date and support their adherence.
- Management of internal customers, employees and contractors
- Monitor and record all performance measures
- Ideally, you will have a graduate qualification in either Graphics, Photography, Writing or Events or any similar creative-based degree that can be applied to a multi-disciplinary studio.
- You must have significant experience of managing programmes in a studio/production environment.
- You will also have a good understanding of copywriting, events and photography creative and production processes, with knowledge of a wide range of print processes.
- You will be experienced in building strong internal /external customer and agency management
- You will have experience of budget management.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.