Primarily writing health and wellbeing blogs, a proven organiser is required for 3 days, sometimes 4 days a week to manage the work-flow in and out of the teams. Candidates must be experienced in print, marketing communications and brand management. You'll make sure the company deliver high quality service and content to tight deadlines given by clients.
Ideally you'll have performed the same role previously in an agency environment.
Flexible working hours and days are available for the role-holder once they have settled in. Hourly/daily rate dependant on experience.
Key skills required include:
* Very confident communicator, both verbally and written
* Being proactive and know how to take initiative
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Experience and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
* Eager to learn and grasp new information quickly
* Experience working in a marketing studio/advertising agency desirable
When you apply for position please ensure that you include all relevant skills and experience to stand the best chance of securing an interview. Please send a WORD CV and links to your portfolio indicating reference number ASH17339WC in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'