Are you an exceptionally organised and efficient person with the ability to forward think and work in a fast paced environment? Our clients are looking for a studio co-ordinator for their award winning Practice. You must have the ability to work efficiently and quickly, as well as be flexible where needed and provide a highly support driven service at all times.
About our Client
* Award winning Architect Practice
* Forward thinking & innovative
* Small, independent practice
* High end residential projects
About the Job
* Studio Co-Ordinator - Loughton
* Ensure the smooth running of the Practice through accurate and efficient administration
* Be the face of the studio to clients, potential new business and partners, ensuring the brand is well represented at all times
* Provide high quality, reliable and confidential support to the leadership team
* Support the continued growth of the Practice and the dynamic and creative culture and brand
* Ensure all work is undertaken to high standards
Why you would like to work here
* Attractive salary
* Great company
* Energetic team
* Visionary projects
Our clients are looking to pay a basic salary up to £22,000 PA
Monday - Friday 8.45am-3.15pm with a half hour break each day
If you would like to apply for this position please call Jess today on .
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
- Office co-ordinator/administration