Our established and progressive client is seeking a Studio Assistant who, under the guidance and leadership of the Artwork Project Manager, will collaborate with different parts of the business to develop design guidelines and artwork briefs for product packaging. This role would suit a recently graduated design student or someone with 1-2 years design office experience.
- Preparation of artwork design briefs for all finished product packaging.
- Assist in the compilation of information for packaging creation from a technical, health and safety and marketing aspect.
- Quality control and proofing of all work produced (working with printers and designers as required)
- Knowledge and understanding of artwork production software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Strong team ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, experienced project manager, organised, self-motivated, thorough with meticulous attention to detail especially when proofing.
- Excellent communicator at all organisational levels
- A knowledge of the pre-production and print processes
Key Words: Studio Assistant, Design Graduate, Design Office, Packaging, Marketing, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Pre-production, Print processes, Artwork
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK