Are you an experienced administrator?
Do you want to work in an exciting and fun studio with competitive salary and amazing benefits?
Then read on!
£19,000 - £20,500 depending on experience
Our client is a creative agency specialising in the education sector and they are searching for an experienced Administrator to lead and coordinate on all administrative duties and procedures within their lively studio. Your role will be pivotal in securing day to day efficiencies and contributing towards the continued growth of the company.
Set amongst the beautiful Nostell Priory parkland, their studio is unique place to work. They pride themselves on their collaborative, energetic and personal approach, partnering with schools, multi-academy trusts and organisations to deliver PR, marketing, design, video and photography.
For this role, you will be:
- Experienced in using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and general Office 365.
- Leading on all office administration.
- Managing all filing systems.
- Taking minutes in meetings and converting minutes into relevant documentation.
- Planning and scheduling deliveries of print and production.
- Hitting all deadlines and delivery, maintaining client satisfaction.
- Creating and distributing invoices in a timely manner.
- Managing debtors and creditors.
- Using their CRM System administration - project management scheduling for all employees.
- Booking meetings and media (film/photography) shoots.
- Preparing materials for school workshops including PowerPoint presentations.
- Supporting the Director’s and the Business and Partnership Manager.
- Creating all quotes.
- Managing all print and production with external suppliers.
- Leading on supplier management (liaising with suppliers regularly).
- Maintaining high quality and delivering cost efficiency across their supplier base.
- Supporting all employees including a weekly project briefing.
- General studio management, including stock management and purchasing.
- Generous annual leave, including 2-week closure over Christmas.
- Regular social events.
- Free parking.
- Monday morning team meeting/breakfast.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Flexible working.
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Adaptable and flexible with good time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Xero accountancy software.
- Experience of education sector.
- Experience working within a creative agency.
- Experience of Project Management software.
- Experience of Project coordination.
Sound like you? Then apply!
How to apply for the Studio Administrator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Studio Administrator job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Administration, Administrator, Admin, HR Administration, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administration Manager, Administration Support, Administrator Receptionist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'