Our client, an architects firm based in Clerkenwell is recruiting for a Studio Assistant to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The purpose of this role will be to assist with clerical and reception duties at the London studio during the working hours of 08:30 to 17:30.
The duties for this role will include:
- Collect filing from all secretaries and sort according to the company procedures
- File the paper documents into the relevant files
- Make up files and labels as appropriate
- Maintain the filing system in good working order
- Manage archiving within the studio through communication with secretaries
- Ad-hoc administration support during less busy times, as directed by line manager
- Manage the main Client database, frequently updating Client details, amending errors, duplications etc. Assist Marketing team on Client updates ahead of large events
- Organise and run new staff inductions in basic studio processes
- Cover Reception duties at lunchtime and morning/afternoon breaks
- Operating the switchboard (including Tannoy system)
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors
- Operating the entry system
- Sorting/franking post and sorting deliveries
- Booking meeting rooms (Outlook)
- Organising couriers/passenger cars
- Keeping catering staff up-to-date with meeting bookings.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To have excellent customer service and communication skills
- An enthusiastic, willing approach
- To be good at prioritising
- Excellent IT skills
- Some experience within administration
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in a creative environment. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.