A reputable University are looking for a Student Records Officer to join their Central London campus to join their student records team.
This is a student facing position where you will be the main point of contact for a variety of student queries and support.
This role requires the successful candidate to be able to work fro Sunday to Thursday, every week.
A large and reputable University, based at their Central London Campus, a short walk from major tube and train stations.
The Student Records Officer will be responsible for:
- Enrolling students on to the relevant courses during the 2 intakes throughout the year
- Updating student records and personal information relating to their courses
- Providing face-to-face student service for any queries they may have relating to studies
- Promptly answering requests for student information as requested by regulating bodies
The successful Student Records Officer will have:
- Previous experience in a customer/student-facing admin role
- Good knowledge of excel and an eye for detail
- An approachable and friendly personality
A salary of £23,000 in addition to other benefits.
- customer service
- student administration
- student service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job