Hospitality Work Around Your Studies ~ Cheltenham/Gloucester
Every day is different!
We are currently recruiting Kitchen Porters, Bar Staff, Waiting Staff and Event Staff as well as General Assistants/Catering Assistants to fill regular temporary assignments within Gloucester/Cheltenham areas. This role will require assisting within the kitchens of our Clients, to include washing up, food preparation duties, as well as clearing tables.
We are looking for friendly, professional and flexible individuals for immediate start. If you have worked within a similar or equivalent environment then what are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Clients vary from Staff Canteens, Schools and Colleges, Hotels and Restaurants, to Event Caterers, Cafes and Garden Centres.
Why choose us?
• £7.00-£10.50ph with opportunity to earn time and a half plus more
• Weekly pay by BACS
• Immediate, flexible working hours around your existing commitments & studies.
• Fun, sociable working environment
• Opportunities to progress to a full time more permanent positions if desired
• Holiday pay
• Transport would be useful although not essential.
What we are looking for:
• Experience within the industry desired however training can be provided
• Driving Licence useful but not essential.
• Must be reliable, punctual with plenty of personality
• CRB/DBS beneficial but not essential
Applicants must be 17+ years old, with a current form of Photographic ID, i.e Passport with Visa where applicable, Driving Licence ID, Identity Card. A Bank Account is also necessary in the applicants name.
Hours are available around your current committments, and we can offer the equivalent of full time hours around your availability if required. Whether you have one day to spare, or want to work for 7 days, there are options for you.
- Food Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job