Student Support Assistants/Teaching Assistant Jobs, Sevenoaks
TimePlan Education has vacancies for Student Support Assistants/Teaching Assistants within this special school in the Sevenoaks area. The school, caters for children and young people with physical disabilities, complex medical needs and associated learning and communication difficulties.
The Teaching Assistant role will be to provide:
- Individualised support and behavioural interventions
- Support within the classroom care of students within the residential home in the morning and early afternoon
- Moving and handling support to students as and when required and personal care
- Communication via methods such as PECs and VOCA
We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants who have the expertise to support children and young people in the classroom who have special educational needs. To carry out this SEN Support Assistant role effectively, you will:
- Have experience of working within an SEN environment whether this be within mainstream education or even outside of the education environment
- Be able to liaise with other professionals including Therapists and other support workers
- Be able to work independently within the classroom
- Be able to offer training in moving and handling although this is offered at the school
This Teaching Assistant role could become permanent for the right candidate. It is based on a shift pattern basis.
The school, based in Sevenoaks is located in beautiful grounds. It caters for students aged 4 to 19. You will have access to fantastic facilities including high quality teaching, social care and health care facilities. The school offers excellent training opportunities including an opportunity to complete the Level 3 Children's Workforce Diploma if you become permanent. Ofsted has stated "New staff are supported well through a robust induction process which covers all aspects of school life, including safeguarding.
In return TimePlan Education will reward you with:
- A competitive rate starting at £8.10 per hour
- Cash back on your TimePlan DBS check
- Access to SEN CPD
Apply today for this excellent SEN Support Worker/Teaching Assistant opportunity in Sevenoaks
- Residential Care
- Complex Needs
- Learning Support
- Teaching Assistants
- SEN TA
- Support Assistants
- Physical Difficulties
- Severe Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"