STUDENT SERVICES MANAGER
About the role:
We are seeking to appoint a well organised person with excellent interpersonal skills who will have overall responsibility for the provision of support to students. The post holder will be required to offer guidance and support to students and provide administrative and clerical support to the Pastoral team. They will also be responsible for the co-ordination of the First Aid team and act as the first point of contact for First Aid.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deal with student enquiries
• Co-ordinate the First Aid team, prepare the First Aid Team rota and be the first point of contact for all First Aid issues, referring on where appropriate
• Log medical incidents on Evolve system
• Maintain & order medical supplies
• Call students for Head Teacher as required
• Oversee Duty Student
• Manage exclusion process to ensure exclusion letters are accurately produced/logged onto SIMS, Governors advised, arrange reintegration meetings and take minutes where necessary
• Manage Homework and Behaviour detentions process ensuring pupils and parents are informed and follow up non attenders
• Log slips for behaviour occurring outside of the classroom & persistent uniform infringements.
• Manage persistent uniform infringement process
• Responsible for lost property
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining stationary stock levels
If you have previous experience within a similar role please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business