Job; Student Services Coordinator - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
Their student services continue to expand, and they now require a creative and flexible candidate who has previous experience in coordinating the day to day running of a number of specific programmes. Your primary focus will be to ensure students are supported through their exit process and extended support programme.
- Manage their exit planning process from all courses and take responsibility for implementing any systems associated with that including communicating results to their wider team.
- Support development and delivery of their Extended Support Programme including matching students to trainers, keeping a log of activities and providing regular updates on status of students’ progress.
- Ensure students are fulfilling their requirements to achieve benchmarks for passing and liaise with their Lead Mentor and Head Graduate where there may be concerns.
- Set up and manage weekly webinars for students/trainers scheduling support sessions as appropriate.
- Manage video submission process, allocate to appropriate reviewers, log and record status and feedback to students/Head Graduate.
- Issues certificates to successful candidates on a weekly basis.
- Maintain appropriate records including a rota of trainers supporting students, and advise of capacity issues
- Update data and tagging in LMS (their learning platform) accurately recording student status in line with GDPR.
- Provide administrative support using Excel, Google docs and via Facebook, email and Zendesk.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £30k,
- Location; working from your home / remotely (you will need to be based in the UK),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; student students graduate graduates coordinator trainer trainers training coordination support programme learning remote home London UK Zendesk GDPR therapy support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'