Job; Student Services Administrator - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & transformational therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
As their student services continue to expand, they require a creative and flexible Student Services Administrator who has previous experience in coordinating the day to day running of a number of specific programmes. Your primary focus will be to ensure students are supported through enrollment and on-boarding processes for each of their online and live courses and during their post qualifying year.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Form part of a team managing enrollment and on-boarding of live and online students including data logging, intake assessment, student support through to programme completion and evaluation.
- Manage extended support programmes ensuring students complete studies and receive the support they need.
- Mark student assessments and dispatch certificates/awards as appropriate.
- Work to an activation schedule to ensure students have the necessary resources they need to access programmes.
- Support their Student Mentoring Programme including matching students to mentors.
- Schedule calls/meetings/webinars with graduates and trainers in line with programme requirements.
- Follow a process to ensure scheduled support sessions happen and that records are appropriately logged in line with GDPR.
- Collate feedback on students’ progress and feedback to Lead Co-ordinator to devise appropriate action plans in conjunction with mentors to improve performance.
- Build and maintain key relationships with graduate trainers ensuring that workflow is maintained.
- Logging information in their CRM system and keeping records in line with the new GPDR.
- Database Administration and general communication via email and social media/Facebook
- Responding to Zen-desk queries relating to on-boarding, courses and student support
Skills & Experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Managing calendars/diaries
- Strong self-organisation and relationship building skills
- Able to manage small teams of mentors/trainers
- Confident presentation skills (webinars)
- Good working knowledge of Zoom, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Familiar with using social media
- Creative and able to see new opportunities to work differently
- £’s; fully DoE up to £25k + benefits
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 weeks) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; student administrator coordinator co-ordinator graduate learning training therapy home based remote programme programmes support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'