Learning Curve Group is one of the largest national training providers in the UK, providing education and training nationally. As part of continued growth, we were delighted that the London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy and the London Beauty Therapy Academy joined the family. Learning Curve Group is passionate about people and our vision is to "Transform Lives Through Learning". Therefore, we are keen to speak to outstanding individuals to join our growing family of Purple People as an Engagement Support Officer.
About our Engagement Support Officers
Student Recruitment Officers play an essential role in promoting the curriculum LCG have on offer and recruiting NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) learners aged 15-24 onto the appropriate programmes. They identify new market opportunities and identify appropriate training venues and negotiate rates. They do this through regular engagement and interaction with key stakeholders and student referral bodies such as local community centres, training centres, job centres and a wide range of community groups. It's a diverse, busy role where no two days are the same with lots of time spent visiting stakeholders in their designated region - for this role, you'll be based in and around the Manchester area.
Our SRO's get some fantastic benefits working at LCG, as do all our Purple People:
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Access to over 150 high street discounted vouchers at up to 18% off
- Healthcare and Tech scheme's
- Regular Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Bags of CPD opportunities
- Company Pension
This is a rewarding role with bags of potential so if you are self-motivated, compassionate, and meet our essential criteria - we'd love to hear from you.
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Engaging with potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Identify employment opportunities linked within the training and qualifications that we provide within our Pre-employment provision. The purpose of this is to gain interviews for our learners and support the transition from completion of training and qualifications into employment Apprenticeships or Further Education.
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination for a period of 26 weeks.
- To identify employers who have employment, apprenticeship or placement opportunities and to develop good working relationships which are receptive to providing opportunity for our post qualification NEET learners to be offered employment prospects
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own and self-motivated
- Good track record of customer service skill.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience of sales and marketing, including cold calling.
- Good experience of administration necessary
- Full UK driving license and able to travel within the region of employment and on occasion outside the region to meet the demands of the business
- IT skills are essential.
Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'