Student Recruitment Coordinator
£23,000 - £27,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Fixed term - 12 months - Full Time
The College, Swansea University is the joint venture company of Swansea University and Navitas plc. Continuing the joint working of a highly successful, decade-long partnership, founded originally as the International College Wales Swansea, The College, Swansea University Joint Venture was launched in 2018. It sits within the Swansea University brand, delivers a comprehensive portfolio of pathway programmes in a brand new academic building and will be opening new student residences in January 2019.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator Role
The College, Swansea University is seeking a Student Recruitment Co-ordinator to help bring in students from around the world onto its programmes. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Sales (DMS), the Student Recruitment Coordinator will play a key role in the relationship between:
- The College, Swansea University
- Navitas Source Country Offices (SCO)
- Navitas Admissions & Recruitment Centre (ARC)
- Swansea University Marketing, Recruitment & International teams.
- Swansea University Admissions teams.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator will assist in providing the Navitas and Swansea University teams with specific product knowledge regarding The College, Swansea University, through training and the development of an Admissions / Sales toolkit.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator will also contribute to the development and implementation of an agreed joint sales & marketing strategy in order to achieve agreed student recruitment targets. The Student Recruitment Coordinator is also expected to be able to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies that will contribute to the achievement of agreed targets.
Coordination of inbound agent, Source Country Office and student familiarisation visits will be required.
Whilst the Student Recruitment Coordinator may be required to travel to market on an occasional basis, there is not an expectation of regular or significant overseas travel in this role.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator will be required to work effectively within a cross-functional College team environment and to be able to maintain expected business service levels.
Requirements for the Student Recruitment Coordinator Role
- Experience of Higher Education Student Recruitment
- Tertiary Level education or related sector qualifications/training
- Experience in a customerservicesfocused environment
- Experience of working within a sales focused environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of front-line customer relationship management
- Proven ability as a team player
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities
- Awareness of working in a multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- An ability to work in a high pressure, target-driven environment
- Effective interpersonal skills with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Creative and an ability to think outside the box
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess a "can do" mentality
- Shine when under pressure
- Proactive work habits
- Commitment to self-improvement
What we offer
The College, Swansea University offers outstanding career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. The College, Swansea University reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Closing Date:Monday5th November 2018 (17:00)
Interview Date: 14th November 2018
If you feel you are suitable for our Student Recruitment Coordinator position, please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis.
The College, Swansea University is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo the appropriate level DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'