Student Provision Assistant
Student Provision Assistant - 37 hours per week.
We are looking to recruit a Student Provision Assistant for a poplular Secondary School in West Cumbria - the role is 37 hours per week with an hourly rate of £11.96. It is for an immediate start and longer term and is an ideal opportunity to work in a non teaching role in school, potentially until the end of the academic year
The main purpose of the role is to work within the Learning Provision Team focusing on attendance, engagement and support for students with additional attendance needs. You will monitor absences on a daily basis and follow up on these to support the students and the school.
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a school environment in a pastoral role
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- Well organised and be capable of working on their own initiative to a high level of accuracy and presentation
- Familiar with MSOffice and SIMS (school database) or ability to respond quickly to training.
- Experience of working with small groups of students to support their emotional, behavioural and social needs.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and personal skills to fulfill this role successfully and would be interested in applying or finding out more about working on supply through System People in this post, please submit your application or CV.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers, TA’s & non teaching school staff since June 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
- student support
- non teaching
- school support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'