Clearview Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside our client a vibrant lettings agency based in central Bristol who are now looking for a new Student property manager to join the company in a exciting new role. Our client prides its self on giving the highest level of customer service to both landlords and tenants so the successful candidate will need to share theses values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a property management with a minimum of one years’ experience in portfolio management, the role is very fast paced so a candidate with first class organisational skills is essential.
Duties for the property manager.
- Manage a portfolio of 100 properties
- Conduct check ins/outs.
- Out of office inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords regarding maintenance works.
- Liaising with contractors and instructing repairs.
Essential skills for the property manager
2 Years’ experience in lettings property management
- Highly Organized.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Genuine interest in the property sector.
- Full clean drivers license
Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'