24 Seven are looking for a Student Programs Recruiter to work for a well known tech company.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading recruitment for non-technical talent across EMEA. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP’s and work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies. Role Key Deliverables: Responsible for hiring non-technical interns and graduates (attraction, selection processes, on-boarding) Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field multiple years of high volume recruiting or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and priorities, including client relationships
- Experience with recruitment tools and systems
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Experience in recruiting and/or HR in a high-tech environment
- Successful track record working with cross functional business leaders to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'