Student Nurses / Newly Qualified Nurses - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
Starting Salary £27,244 + Shift Enhancements
Are you ready to empower your nursing career?
Choosing your first nursing role is a difficult decision. We believe there’s nowhere better to start your career than St Andrew’s Healthcare. Here are five reasons why.
1. You’ll be coming to a world-class facility with its own teaching hospital and academic centre.
2. We’re a specialist charity that invests in innovative, patient-centric, holistic care.
3. Chance to be part of an expert multi-disciplinary team working on highly complex cases.
4. Expect to earn over £30,000 (including Shift enhancements) in your first year.
5. We offer a supportive preceptorship where you’re given a mentor to support you in your first 6 months
Career empowerment for Newly Qualified
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities.
As a valued member of our team, you can expect to earn over £30,000 through base salary and our standard shift enhancements and allowances, as well as having the opportunity to earn even more should you work additional hours and overtime.
You can also expect your salary to progress as you complete your Preceptorship and take advantage of our excellent training and the opportunities for advancement through our Nursing Career Pathway that St Andrew’s can offer to develop your skills and build your career.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits which include:
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
Apply today and empower your nursing career…..
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'