Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants and provide care to our service users living in Falkirk, Airth, Plean, Stirling and the surrounding areas.Care role
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with a variety of needs and requirements. You will support with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.Flexi Pay!
Working with us gives you access to a 'same day pay service' that allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)Perks
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible hours with day, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Access to our exclusive free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- 30,000 discounts within a variety of high street retailers nationwide
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Falkirk team!
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- student nurse
- care agency
- nursing student
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'