Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, apprenticeships and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online platforms. When you work with BPP, you will be part of a business that really believes in supporting your personal and professional development.
What you’ll do
This position is responsible for coordinating activities which interface with the student body, including organising student activities and coordinating actions as a result of student feedback.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
The main focus of this role will be to:
- Co-ordinate student related activities, including open days and collecting, analysing and acting upon student feedback
- Take the lead in organising, managing and responding to staff/student liaison committee meetings & nominating class representatives
- Proactively engage with the student body, including regular communications eg student newsletter
- Co-ordinate student social activities
- Take the lead in preparing for the annual NSS and DLHE student/graduate surveys
- Liaise with the BPPU Student Association and MCA as needed to promote and fund student activities
- Work with the Principal and Vice Principal on any other activities that might consolidate or improve student satisfaction levels
- Assisting with college social media campaigns/reports
- Clinic Reception cover - as and when required
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties that may be reasonably required
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People focused
- Good team player
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, mail merge, and databases.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask where necessary
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Confident manner, approachable
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
BPP exists to help people make the most of their talents - just ask the students who study with us every year. We aim to have an equally positive impact on our employees' careers by providing the culture, career development opportunities and extra benefits to inspire you personally and professionally.
BPP invests heavily in your career development - you will have free access to all of BPP's courses - from gaining an ACCA accountancy qualification, in-house leadership and management training or wide range of personal and professional development opportunities to a Graduate Diploma in Law, you can take your career in any direction you like.
Add to this a comprehensive benefits package, including 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, group personal pension plan and the cycle to work scheme, and you’ll find the BPP Professional Education Group a great company to work for.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'