We are currently recruiting on a part time, temporary basis for a Student Learning Advisor to work 18 hours per week on an ongoing basis.
The role is to support the academic success of individual students by providing support through regular guidance, tracking and target setting. A key focus of this role is to provide individual support via one - to - one interviews.
- Deliver a tutorial curriculum that all students the opportunity to reflect on their learning and progression whilst developing skills
- Hold regular one to ones with students promoting high expectations of attendance, punctuality and behaviour
- Provide pastoral support for designated groups of students
- Work closely with identified 'at risk student's' their parents / carers to ensure the students work to a learning programme
We need some one who:
- Can deliver well structured tutorial sessions to groups of students so they are actively engaged, learning goals are achieved and got punctuality, attendance and behaviour is maintained
- Experience or aptitude for working successfully with young people in an education, youth or community setting
- Demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding and ability of handling a range of safeguarding and well-being issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can maintain confidentiality and show sensitivity to student needs in discussing personal and domestic problems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'