An events agency is on the search for some events assistants to oversee and run a series of 'Fresher' related events throughout London on Sunday 23rd September. They have 14 simultaneous events and are looking for some budding Event Assistants to help them run the events on the day.
This job opportunity to be open to both recent graduates and final year students with relevant degree experience studying in London. Candidates must be available for 1 or 2 days training (WC 10th Sept- date tbc) in addition to the event date 23rd Sept.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Senior Producer
• Run event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
• Independent thinking and proactive Event Manager
• Oversee install and deinstall
• Coordinate all operations and follow the master production schedule
• Awareness of H&S and ensure standards maintained on site
• On-site each day to liaise with brand ambassadors and suppliers
• Oversee activations
• Ensure the smooth running of the event, troubleshooting and point of contact in case of an emergency
Skills and experience
- The ideal candidate will have some events experience or has studied an events based degree
- You must be based in London
- This role will require you to be comfortable about speaking in public and approaching people to engage in conversation
- Strong communication skills are necessary for this role
London - Various Locations
Paid Role - hourly pay
Candidates must be available for 1 or 2 days training (WC 10th Sept- date tbc) in addition to the event date 23rd Sept.
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Live Events
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"