Student/Client Customer Services Associate - training provider - £22-24k pa London Bridge
My client, a leading training provider, is seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join their team, based over 2 sites in London Bridge and Moorgate.
The primary objective for all employees is student success and this is achieved by delivering the most direct path to the results that matter for each student and this role is very much about putting students first.
- Provide positive advice to students and clients who are considering choosing them as their tuition provider, following up with the relevant collateral and recording the enquiry
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge of all Financial Markets products and have a broad understanding of the wider company UK offering
- Promote the benefits of studying with them at every appropriate opportunity, supporting the student through the decision process with the objective of securing bookings and retaining the student through their studies
- Identify upsell opportunities (in a consultative manner) to increase revenue per student
- Take ownership of queries in the group email inbox, responding promptly and be first point of contact at the Moorgate centre, meeting and greeting students and clients and creating a positive first impression - including periodically covering the customer service reception
- Respond to incoming customer service enquiries (calls, email, online) which include queries such as course/product enquiries, bookings, material requests and complaints
- Build rapport with students/clients at every opportunity
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all company policies and terms and conditions and apply these in a respectful and understanding manner
- Build relationships with tutor faculty and other company businesses to resolve student and client related queries
- Take ownership of transfer, deferral and refund requests, keeping the student/client updated throughout the process
- Generate class lists, course assessments and other course associated documents in accordance with daily class schedules
- Assist with the day to day management of the Moorgate centre, including stock tracking, storage and general cleanliness
- Order and manage course material process for student/clients, including course material production, ordering couriers, packing/unpacking deliveries
- Entering onto student management system, including absence recording, logging feedback and administering online bookings
- Carry out procedures associated with the booking and enrolment process including completion of enrolment forms, sending to the processing hub and printing and issuing course confirmation letters
- Co-ordinating and administrating the mock including exam invigilation (4 Saturdays a year)
The post holder will, in addition, carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by their line manager or senior manager. As business requirements change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Experience of working in an office or customer services environment
- High level of written and verbal communication for a professional audience
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Able to work evening and weekends during busy periods if required
- Good working knowledge of Dynamics NAV (Navision) or similar course/student management system.
- Handles customer questions and complaints
- Handles service problems politely and efficiently
- Always available for customers
- Follows procedures to solve customer problems
- Understands company products and services
- Maintains pleasant and professional image
- Listens well
- Diffuses conflict before it starts
- Finds causes of and solutions to problems
- Handles difficult people
- Maintains an inclusive workplace
- Maximizes contributions of all the employees
- Manages a fair workload
- Volunteers for additional work
- Prioritises tasks
- Develops good work procedures
- Manages time well
My client is looking to interview w/c 19th March 2018 and start immediately, therefore email CVs for immediate consideration.
Due to high volumes of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this stage.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Higher Education
- Student Administration
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"