This role starts on the 18th February and you must be available to attend an Assessment day on 14th/16th January.
This role is permanent and fulltime working 37 hours and the salary is £19,730 per annum, with regular pay reviews.
The role will require flexible working hours within a range from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and one in four Saturdays.
There is a lot of opportunity for progression and our client is a fantastic company to work for, with ongoing support and training. There are a range of benefits which include:
-An unrivalled pension scheme
-30 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 days over Christmas
-Private health care
- Parking on site
- Many more benefits
The key duties are:
1. To be first point of contact for queries from students and enquirers, across all curriculum areas and who have contacted us via a variety of channels. To also make proactive contact with students and enquirers to provide information and support.
2. Where necessary to refer on to other staff with specialist expertise, as part of the Information, Advice and Guidance model, making interactions with The University as effortless and seamless as possible. To undertake the associated operational processes.
3. To undertake standard administrative processes as required to support Enquirers and Students and to convert Enquirers into Students.
4. To access, utilise and update university systems and database
5. To assist proactively in the development and continuous improvement of good internal and inter team working and service provision
6. To continually develop skills and knowledge to maintain and improve personal performance, in the spirit of continuous improvement and to adopt correct business practices and procedures:
To provide proactive support, information and routine advice to enquirers on all aspects of registration and to subsequently reserve and register customers onto the system whilst adhering to the service policy and practice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'