STUDENT ACADEMY ASSESSOR - POOLE - £20,000 PA + COMMISSION
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a brand-new pilot team, offering Events Management and Teaching Assistant courses to students up and down the country.
My client already specialises in Beauty Therapy, Personal Training and Web Development courses, so this is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a brand-new team!
Role Responsibilities of Student Academy Assessor
We're looking for telephone-based Assessors, who will be responsible for the nationwide recruitment of students. You will speak to students across the country that have applied for the Events Management or Teaching Assistant courses.
There is NO cold calling.
It is the role of the Academy Assessors to provide outstanding customer service from the first call, through to the commencement of the students chosen course.
The Ideal Student Academy Assessor Profile
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Willing and wants to learn
- A strong desire to earn unlimited amounts of money
- Able to quickly build rapport over the phone
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
Previous experience of Student Academy Assessor
- Previous telephone-based experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving targets/KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours of work are 40 hours per week. The office is bright with a casual dress policy. It’s a friendly, sociable working environment with plenty of incentives and plenty of money to be earnt!
In return, they offer the opportunity to join an exciting fast paced business that is growing!
If you think you have what it takes to become a Student Academy Assessor, please click apply!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner