New Role Available - Structured Investments Analyst
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Structured Investments, you will assist to coordinate structured investment launches. You will be involved in the approval process, developing product literature, tracking applications and updating the business on their progress during the offer period.
You will spend your time liaising with different departments within the business, supporting two structured investment providers and helping answer client queries regarding our products.
JOB ROLE: Structured Investments Analyst
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:00pm
SALARY: £25,000-£27,000*Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: An extremely professional yet friendly environment - with a work hard, play hard attitude!
Education & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Experience within financial services in necessary
- Interest in financial markets
- Numerically minded
- Take initiative on all tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects in an orderly fashion
- Strong analytical ability, ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm nature
- Professional and keen to excel in every aspect
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.