Structured Finance Account Director – Investment Banking
An Award-Winning Investment Bank based in the City of London have a requirement for an experienced Structured Finance Account Director this is a Permanent Role paying up to £140000 + Benefits + Bonus
• Support the global origination and execution of financing and debt advisory assignments for the bank’s clients in the infrastructure sector.
• Assignments may be in connection with the construction of greenfield projects, expansion of existing projects, acquisition of existing discrete assets or re-financings of existing financings.
• Advice will be provided on raising finance from: international and regional/local syndicated bank markets, export credits, multilateral agencies, US capital markets and in some circumstances specialised Governmental institutions
• Advisory assignments are executed jointly with the EIG arranging teams with input from other product teams within the bank
• Support the execution of assignments by:
• Supervising the building and maintenance of financial models; these are central to the delivery of our financial advice. On occasions taking responsibility for building financial models
• Preparing information memoranda
• Preparing client presentations addressing key aspects of advisory assignments
• Undertaking research on structural precedents in other project finance transactions
• Assisting in the preparation and review of detailed financing term sheets
• Assisting in the selection and appointment of independent consultants
• Assisting in the review of commercial contracts
• Liaising with clients and other professional advisers retained by the client (lawyers, independent consultants etc)
• Liaising with other product groups in the bank e.g. export credits, syndications, capital markets, Islamic finance
• Assist in origination of advisory assignments by:
• Preparing proposals and pitch books
• Preparing mandate letters in conjunction with CA-CIB’s legal department
• Oversee and manage Financial Models and modellers in the Infrastructure advisory sector, with particular focus on the continued use of best practice and the ongoing development of modelling capabilities in the Infrastructure advisory sector
• Maintain an SFA data base of current and potential advisory opportunities
• Assist with updates for internal management reporting
Knowledge and Skills:
• Significant experience of and capabilities in financial modelling.
• Good experience in Project Finance and in particular Infrastructure Advisory
• Strong Infrastructure client relationships
• Ability to work under pressure and to demanding time schedules
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage Financial Models and modellers
• Ability to manage the relevant Infrastructure advisory team, in particular those team members outside of SFA
• Strong verbal and quantitative analytical skills
• Financial modelling skills
• Ability to produce high quality presentations
• Ability to lead Infrastructure advisory assignments on a day-to-day basis
Please do apply if you feel this is the next challenge in you career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'