Structural Steelwork Draughtsperson - Sheffield
Excellent salary and benefits within a friendly team
Ash Consulting are working with a high profile and successful steelwork fabrication company who specialise in the design and fabrication of a range of steel framed buildings which typically include industrial warehousing, agricultural buildings, commercial, retail, industrial and multi-storey structures, portal frames, etc. They are now looking to recruit a steelwork Draughtsperson who has experience working on steel framed buildings (as highlighted) to join their existing team.
Steelwork Draughtsperson duties:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawings etc. to produce detailed fabrication drawings for the workshop.
- Create material lists/BOMs.
- Liaise internally and externally as required to ensure smooth running of project.
Steelwork Draughtsperson requirements:
- Must have worked as a Draughtsman on steel framed buildings previously.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in structural detailing
- Must be CAD literate
- Experience using Tekla CAD software essential
- Able to work on your own projects as well as working as a team on larger projects.
- Reliable individual with a positive attitude.
- Structural Engineering
- BOM creation
- Tekla Structures