Structural Revit Technician
Salary up to £45,000
Our client are a well-established, vibrant and dynamic civil and structural engineering consultancy, based in Chester, in the North West of the UK.
Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single beams through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures our client is using the latest design and detailing software including Autocad, Masterseries, CSC Tedds and CSC Fastrack and Revit!
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and clear options for career progression.
In order to be considered for this Structural Revit Technician role you will;
- Have gained a HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A working knowledge of CAD
- A minimum of 4-5 years (or more) of experience using Revit in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial works
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- Ability to work and analyse 2D /3D projects
- Experience of detailing using concrete, steel and masonry
In order to discuss this Structural Revit Technician role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'