Structural Revit Technician
Structural Revit Technician- required for my client who are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Liverpool. The Structural Revit Technician will be working for a Civil and Structural Consultancy working within a number of industries mainly Residential, Educational and Commercial. The projects the Structural Revit Technician will be working on will be up to the value of £200 million.
The Structural Revit Technician will be working alongside Directors and multi-disciplinary teams and will have to work collaboratively with the diverse team to achieve high quality results. The Revit Technician will have a background of detailing in structural steelwork, concrete and masonry.
The Revit Technician will have proven and demonstrable experience in the preparation of Structural and Civil Drawings and BIM Models, the aptitude to complete information, models and drawings of high quality that has been thoroughly checked and reviewed. In addition, the Revit Technician will be accountable for the effective use of technology on the project whilst providing help with the progress of BIM principles and use for the practice.
Structural Revit Technician Position Overview
- Using Revit software and have the ability to create BIM models that meet company standards
- Be able to lead and assist project teams through the BIM process.
- Communicate effectively with clients, consultants and project team when analysing and reviewing BIM models., making changes where necessary.
- Offer assistance on CAD conversions and formats
- Outline BIM outcomes
- Ability to recommend BIM but making sure its application is necessary to ensure quality work and to maximise client benefits
Structural Revit Technician Position Requirements
- UK Work experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Holding or working towards TIStructE and EngTech status
- Experience with building structures and structural/civil engineering
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- UK Driving Licence
Revit Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £28K - £40K DOE
- 25 Days holiday + BH
Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"