A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Structural Revit Technician to join a highly reputable Civil and Structural engineering company in Central London on an initial 6 month contract. Our client provides innovative Civil and Structural design solutions across the globe. Through providing excellent services, they have built their client base and reputation to an impressive level. They are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join their expert team to work on two major projects including a multi-billion pound mixed-use development and a large commercial project.
As the chosen candidate, you will have a range of job roles and responsibilities to ensure the company reputation is upheld and exceeded. Those roles will include:
- Working on two major projects including a multi-billion pound mixed-use development and a multi-million pound commercial project.
- Using Revit software to create detailed and accurate designs.
- Assist with project running, site surveys and inspections.
- Supporting with the development of junior team members.
In order to carry out the above roles efficiently, the selected candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Must have strong Revit experience.
- Must be from a structural background.
- Proficient knowledge of current and relevant UK building regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in technical drawing production
- Capable of prioritising workload
This would be the perfect opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to expand their knowledge and portfolio, and work with a vibrant and reputable company.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emily Parvin on or email emily.parvin @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13861, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job