We have a brand new opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join an innovative engineering consultancy in St Albans, on an initial 6 month contract. Our client have offices Worldwide and work on projects in all construction industry sectors, including: health, education, rail, marine, airports, industrial and retail. The main project you will be working on is a large Aviation project, this will include- a light rail project linking the station, 2 x stations, track bed, a viaduct, gateway bridge and a tunnel under the taxi way.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Undertake 3D modelling for a large Aviation project using Revit
- Co-ordination of technical drawings
- Liaison with other professionals both within the office and members of the external design team and contractors
- Assist the team with issuing drawings, responding to queries, administration, liaising with external companies etc.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have an HNC or HND in Civil Engineering
- Advanced Revit user
- Structural background
- Experience working on projects in the Aviation and/or Rail sectors would be beneficial
- Knowledge of RC Detailing would be beneficial
- Good verbal/written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to work on a high-profile Aviation projects, for a consultancy with offices Worldwide.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email and quote 13430. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- revit and structural and rail and aviation and autocad and civil and bridge and tunnel and bim and rc and concrete and building and design and steel t
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job