Structural Project Engineer -required to join a leading Engineering consultancy in their Leicester office. The Structural Project Engineer will be working within the Civils and Structural department working on a range of projects in building structures as well as sub structure drainage, external works, highways and Geotechnical.
The Structural Project Engineer will be degree qualified with a Masters within a Civil or Structural Engineering discipline. The Structural Project Engineer will also have 2 years' experience and be competent to deliver projects in compliance with the client requirements. It is expected that the most successful Structural Project Engineer will have knowledge on health & safety procedures, responsibility and risk management requirements including compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations
Structural Project Engineer Position Overview
- Carry out civil and structural engineering design
- Supervise the Engineering Concept Drawings and construction drawings
- Liaise with clients
- Site and Client visits
- Write reports and prepare contract documentation
- Health and Safety and Risk management
- Undertake all responsibilities of designer under CDM
Structural Project Engineer Position Requirements
- MEng degree within Structural or Civil Engineering
- 2 years PGE
- Construction Design and Management Regulations for construction works
- Knowledge of Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD
Structural Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' Holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'