Are you a technical/design engineer looking for an established yet growing business where you will be providing solutions for bespoke engineering projects and challenges. Projects cover mechanical, civil and structural so we are happy to consider engineers with any of these backgrounds/experiences.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding diverse engineering challenges and planning & designing the solution
- Using AutoCAD to illustrate solutions and plans for internal and external stakeholders to implement
- Engineering calculations to ensure all plans and designs are safe and reliable
- Working with end customers and internal stakeholders
- Producing RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statements)
- Ad hoc project work
You will have the following experience:
- Good communicator able to work with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience as a mechanical engineer, civil engineer or structural engineer
- User of AutoCAD
- Knowledge /experience of producing RAMS
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
The company is a leader in its field working on varied and interesting engineering challenges across the UK and abroad. (This is typically an office based role with limited travel, but travel is an option if you would be interested)
£28,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Similar Job Titles
Project engineer, Project engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'