Structural Engineer - required for an award winning design and engineering practice based in York. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team. The successful Structural Engineer will be working within the structural team and will be involved in projects working in Education, Residential and Care Home sectors and more.
This Structural Engineer will have a 2:1 or higher in a Civil or Structural engineering degree or similar. My client is looking for someone with 2 years' experience and living in the York area. The Ideal Structural Engineer will have some knowledge of Revit and any previous experience within the residential or care home sectors.
The companies structural and civil engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to further their career and be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Working with other members of the Civil and Structural team
- Working on residential and care homes projects
- Designing steel, masonry, concrete, timber, superstructures, sub structures, road and drainage design.
- Working on various construction projects nationwide
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- 2:1 or higher on a Structural or Civil Engineering degree
- 2 years' experience as a Structural engineer
- Experience of REVIT
- Living in the York area
- Full UK Driving licence
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary - DOE
- 20 days' holiday + Bank Holiday
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'