Structural Engineer | Truro | £32k-£38k
Girling Jones are working with a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in the south-west with clients in both the public and private sectors. They're looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join the team.
With the client recently landing work that will increase their workload by 20% you'll have a manageable and exciting stream of work all based within the county. Their current projects include old Forts, Prep Schools, Retirement Housing and MOD Shipyards.
The time will predominantly be spent in the Truro office with frequent site visits within the South West. They feel that the personal touch wins jobs they like to work local, build local and grow the community.
The day to day will include;
- Building structural Surveys
- Pre-planning structural reports
- Construction method statements
- Project management
- Undertake consultancy work to include design, analysis and survey
- Provide oversight and governance to structures based tasks.
As well as a competitive salary this company will offer;
- Excellent development opportunities
- Have variety in your workload
- Work within a non-corporate, friendly but driven office environment
- Plus Bonus
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. For more information please call
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'