My client is currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team in Salisbury. The successful Structural Engineer will be working in a small office with a lot of projects on. They are an active company and are looking for someone who is willing to help with workload and provide support during expansion of the company.
The successful Structural Engineer will be working on a range of structural projects of all sizes (domestic and residential), experience in two of the following; concrete, timber, masonry and steel would be ideal due to the nature of projects that would be worked on. Design experience is essential using Tedds/AutoCAD/CADSs analysis 3D and Tekla Structural Designer in order to carry out designs for clients. The successful Structural Engineer will need to report on structural conditions of existing properties.
The successful Structural Engineer will have a full, clean driving license, proficient use of the Microsoft office package and excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience with Eurocodes is important and the successful Structural Engineer will have 4 or more years' design experience.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Reporting on structural conditions of existing properties
- Designing future structural projects for clients
- Working with concrete, timber, masonry and steel
- Working on large and small projects in both domestic and residential sectors.
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Tedds/AutoCAD/CADSs analysis 3D and Tekla Structural Designer
- 4 years plus design experience
- Clean driving license
- At least two of the following - Design in concrete, timber, masonry and steel
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Healthcare Insurance
- Out of pocket expenses
- The opportunity to become more than just an Engineer in a team looking to expand
- salary will be dependent on experience ranging from £30K-£45K
- opportunity for chartership.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'