We have a fantastic opportunity for a recently chartered Structural Engineer to join an innovative design and engineering practice on a permanent basis in Bristol. Our client designs award-winning, sustainable solutions for a variety of sectors including healthcare, pharmaceutical, historic restorations, education and commercial. With a wealth of knowledge and experience providing multi-disciplinary services on large-scale projects, their client base has grown to include some of the UK's most notable organisations.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Producing comprehensive Civil and Structural design packages
- Leading the delivery of the Civil and Structural design packages across multiple projects
- Carrying out Civil and Structural design from concept to completion across several sectors, particularly healthcare
- Liaising with architects and other key stakeholders
- Assisting with the mentoring and development of junior team members
- Carrying out technical design reviews and critiques of live projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified to masters level in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of current codes, standards and responsibilities under CDM and Health and Safety regulations
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-disciplined design team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
To apply or this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emma Williams on or email Emma.Williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 7740EXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.