An experienced graduate or intermediate level Structural Engineer is sought to join this reputable, established medium sized firm of structural consultants. They have won over 60 construction awards for their projects, and pride themselves on their passion for architectural engineering.
This post is for someone with a passion for design and a real understanding of structural and materials behaviour.
You must have experience of concept, scheme and detail design of architecturally led building projects within a UK based consultancy
Excellent communication skills - oral, written and graphical
Commitment to service to clients and society
Potential to develop and progress within an informal and enthusiastic firm
Ideally prospective candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- 2:1 degree or above in Structural\Civil Engineering;
- working towards Chartership
- experience to be design office based with small to medium sized engineering companies
- Varied buildings structures experience
- Experience of residential and commercial work including refurbishment, newbuild and basement construction
- an extremely varied range of work
- rapidly increasing responsibility
- opportunity to advance within the firm
- competitive salary
- exceptional holiday entitlement
- free lunches
- prime location and workspace
- Regular CPD, excellent training for Chartership
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job