A suitable applicant will be looking both for a role that offers challenging engineering projects and will want to progress their career within a supportive and progressive work environment. You will be work alongside senior engineers and be expected to run projects, attend and contribute to site and design meetings.
Relevant skills & experience:
• A UK accredited BEng degree (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 years' relevant post-graduate experience
• Knowledge of the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
• CAD experience and the use of industry design software packages (PDS, Microdrainage, Tekla or equivalent) are essential
• Experience of working with, concrete, steel and timber structures
• Must have a good understanding of relevant British Structural Standards
• An ability to communicate clearly, confidently and professionally at meeting and over the telephone.
• Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for producing creative solutions
• Prepare and review structural analysis and design calculations
• Assist in the preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design
• Liaise with clients, project team members and local authorities
• Design of structures, including large framed commercial, industrial and residential projects
• Providing solutions to seeming problematic details; and providing budget assessments for estimations
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30 Mon – Fri.
To be considered for this role, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job