Structural Engineer - Manchester
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Vacancy Ref: LD242
Our client has an opportunity for a Structural Engineer for their office in Manchester. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including the design and build of carparks, commercial, education, health, leisure, and local authority builds.
In order to apply for this Structural Engineer role you will have:
- 5+ years post-graduation experience
- Achieved Chartered status or near chartered status
- Excellent written, verbal, and numerical communication skills
- Solid experience with relevant software packages
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building regulations, and Health and Safety.
- Must have a full Clean Driver's License
Commutable areas to this Structural Engineer role:
Stockport, Bolton, Wigan, Rochdale, Warrington, Stretford, Salford
To discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role or other similar roles, please call LYNSEY on or alternatively email your CV to
- structural engineer
- civil engineer
"Office Assistant jobs in London"