This is an exciting opportunity based in West London.
We are looking for a strong administrator to provide proactive support to a busy market access team in a fast-growing high technology company committed to the launch of a constellation of satellites providing future, affordable global connectivity. This is a ground-breaking and exciting company to work for. Thus, a desire to be part of something new and an aptitude for working with technical people would certainly help.
Working in a friendly team of five, you will support several initiatives, as follows:
- Coordinating market access documentation, which involves precise database and document management
- Ensuring licence payments are paid on time through proactive liaison with external international regulators and internal stakeholders
- maintaining an active database of all licences, providing monthly reports for senior management
As our client is heavily dependent on the market access and technical licence processes you’ll be supporting, you’ll have a natural tendency to organise, establish processes and take responsibility, alongside exceptional customer service skills, excellent attention to detail and an agile, upbeat, "can do" attitude. You’ll need to be effective working amongst technical professionals who are always pushed for time.
- At least two years’ technical document/database administrative experience, ideally in an international commercial setting.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Confident working with databases and producing reports to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- A positive attitude, able to liaise confidently/effectively with stakeholders/customers at all levels.
- Able to learn quickly and unafraid to ask questions.
- Can prioritise and organise effectively.
- A strong communicator, both in written form and face to face - an understanding of how to build rapport!