Stretford Nursery Nurse.
Do you want to work with children in an outstanding setting?
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Do you want to feel like a valued and appreciated staff member?
A busy nursery in Stretford is looking for a nursery assistant to help support the existing team.
The position is to start as soon as possible and they are offering a very competitive salary.
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- Excellent induction and training
- On site parking
- Close to public transport links
- Team building events throughout the year
- Assisting staff with the day to day running of the room
- Helping out at meal times and sleep times
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Playing an active part in ensuring children are happy and safe
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working with children
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Positive and hardworking mentality
- Commitment of working a minimum of 2 shifts a week
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of care to children and interested in
joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding nursery, don't
hesitate, apply today at and one of the early years consultants will contact you to discuss your
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"