Our client is a leading national multi utility company with a healthy order book. They are currently looking to expand the team with an experienced Streetworks Coordinator.
* Responsible for planning and scheduling utility works for the main contractor
* Raising, opening and closing streetwork permits whilst ensuring compliance with all aspects of TMA (Traffic Management Act) and LoPS (London Permit Scheme)
* Ensuring the preparation and accuracy of job packs and utility prints to be issued to work teams
* Responsible for coordination of traffic management requirements
* Ensuring communication between site teams and office to ensure records are kept up to date
* Managing and investigating streetworks related charges including FPNs and defects to minimise and prevent cost implications
* The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities and other third parties to ensure effective works collaboration where necessary
* You should be experienced in the use of streetwork permitting systems (ideally Symology) and scheduling of utility works
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* Competent in arranging Traffic Management for planned works
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
#NRSWA #Streetworks #Permit #FPN #Section74 #Scheduling #Highway #Utilities #Administrator #Planner #Coordinator #Power #Gas #Telecom #Water #symology #TMA #lops #eton #bentley #exor
- Permit Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'