Our client is one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering companies. Due to a continued workload they are looking to expand their Streetworks Team with an experienced Streetworks Coordinator.
* Responsible for the Opening and Closing of Permits whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
* Ensuring the preparation of job packs and scheduling jobs to work teams
* Responible for coordination of traffic management requirements
* Ensuring communication between site teams and office to ensure records are kept up to date
* Responsible for assisting with the management and administration of Streetworks on behalf of a main contractor
* This will involve the monitoring and coordination of high volume works
* The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
* You should be experienced in the use of Streetworks permitting systems (Ideally Symology)
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual
#NRSWA #Streetworks #Permit #FPN #Section74 #Scheduling #Highway #Utilities #Administrator #Planner #Coordinator #Power #Gas #Telecom #Water
- Permit Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'